Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Week 3: Wimba Week 3



 It sounds like there were many questions about our last few assignments. This can be really overwhelming to me unless I have it in writing. So I have my abstract directions and my final presentation directions printed and ready to review fully this evening. Last night I was ready to listen to our class, but my mom called with an emergency. She has to put her dog down today. I needed to take my children to say goodbye. It was the saddest experience. Yet, I felt they needed some closure.

Anyway, there is a great deal to get organized with the completion of my Action Research project. I am very pleased with the results and look forward to determining how I plan to share them.

As I said last week, I absolutely love The Art of Possibility and Zander. This book really inspires me to do all that I can. I am so thankful that this book was assigned.

1 comment:

  1. Life is that exact combination of difficulty, fulfillment, sadness and hope. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete