This week I spent some time tweaking my Action Research website. I have spent a great deal of time adding content to this site. I have allowed this site to be a showcase for all of my hard work. My action research was very rewarding as I was able to really take a look at how children learn, and I was able to improve upon my practice with the incorporation of technology. My reading students made some very strong gains, and due to those gains I will be repeating this program next year. I can't wait to incorporate even more of what I have learned at Full Sail!
Thanks to the help of a wonderful fellow student Mike Colletti, I was able to finalize this site. Mike and I agreed to look over each other's sites. Mike graciously took time to review and comment on each page of my AR site. His feedback was extremely helpful. I hope that mine was to him as well.

congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI am also very proud of my website, Trina. It's hard to believe I had no idea how to make a website when I started this program. IWeb is pretty easy to use and the final product is really pretty. Did you have a difficult time getting your critical friends to comment on your blog? I did. I am going to take some time to really check out your website. Like you, I feel that there is a lot that I learned this year that I can use next year.
ReplyDelete