Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Week 4: Publishing Leadership Project

Week Four: Publishing Leadership Project
Monday April 18, 2011





Week Four: Publishing Leadership Project
Monday April 18, 2011

My plan to publish involves two educational journals. The first choice is a journal that focuses on educational technology and society, the Journal of Educational Technology and SocietyMy Bachelors degree is in Sociology. I went back to school to become certified as an Elementary teacher and eventually became Nationally certified in early childhood. Technology has always been intriguing to me. So this journal celebrates all three of my passions. 


My second choice is the journal Computing in Education (ACCE: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education).  This journal houses articles that focus on any aspect of educational technology, which I believe will be a good choice for my project which focuses on Multiple Intelligence strategies with an integration of technology to increase the likelihood of success in struggling readers. This journal also appears to include a variety of contributions which I feel will be beneficial to what I am trying to present through my Action Research findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment